Sunday 13 February 2011

Researching Target Audience

So begins the research of my target audience for this project. I never thought I'd be researching about children and parents; I must say it was little bit weird at first but then I realised that everything was applicable and useful if I wanted to make a product to best suit the toddlers I'll be teaching the alphabet to.

After much research over the internet about the type of children I would have to deal with I knew that I had to actually start getting in contact with teachers and interact with children. So I had an interview with a teacher about how she teaches the children the alphabet etc. When I get to the stage of designing the cards I will then go to schools and ask the children their opinion as to which design is the most appealing.

Website Research:

Children Behaviour

Mothercare Toys

Mothercare Advice

Jolly Learning

Parents Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment